Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Writing

I like writing....I really do. Sometimes the words come from my brain to the computer screen with such speed that my hands can hardly keep up with my brain as it turbos on to the next paragraph. Sometimes I just have to get my little spoon and start digging and the words are so deep down that I have to take a lot of breaks just to rest my muscles and come back to it later with a fresh look. The latter is where I am currently at. It's fun for me to be able to write my own thoughts when celebrating a special occasion. It just makes things more personal than buying something that someone else wrote and copied hundreds of times so others could say, "yeah....that's what I think too". Don't get me wrong now. I love cards and were I living in America right now I would be buying them all the time, because it is nice to have a pretty card with pretty thoughts written on it for those special occasions. Sometimes though it's just nice to be able to send your own thoughts, because then it really does come from you! I'm trying to do this for a friend of both my husband and I who is getting married on Friday the 13! (I wonder if the groom arranged that on purpose? I wouldn't put it past him....hehe) I can't get the words right. It's either too preachy or too simplistic or not meaningful enough or it needs different words or better words that I don't know....then I should just ask my husband what he thinks a better word is but it really needs to be my own work and there is such a thing as dictionary.com and thesaraus.com so maybe i should take advantage of that?!!!!!! If that card doesn't get done by this Friday...then Jeff Daam, Congratulations! We love you! Be good to your wife! And HAPPY WEDDING DAY!!!!!!!

No comments: